Quickpayportal.com: The Athenahealth, Inc. (US), Quickpayportal is well recognized as Patient Portal in the United State. The online portal i.e. www.quickpayportal.com is available to pay the medical bill online. The Patient can pay the medical bill generated by Athenahealth’s hospital using Quick pay Code. The quickpayportal.com is the website by which you can pay your medical bill securely. If you are from the USA and looking for an authentic website to pay for your medical or hospital bill, you are on the right track. The patients might come to know about their health, messages to their health care providers and can fix appointments besides paying bills online through this portal. This article will tell you the entire process of Login and register process step by step.
Quicakpayportal.com – Pay Medical Bill Online:
The information which you will be needed for access the Quickpayportal is ‘QuickPay Code’, statement ID or Access Code. As we have understood that the quickapayportal has been made available for those patients of Athenahealth recognized Medical Hospitals. After discharge from the hospital, a receipt including the medical bill is given by the billing department of the hospital. The gross amount for your treatment can be paid online. If you want to access the QuickPay portal to make a payment at www.quickpayportal.com, must register first.
What is Quickpay Code / Access Code and how can we find it?
It is generally printed on Patient statement received from the hospital. The quickpay Code or access code is probably a 15 digit code. This code is 100 percent protected and secured to make payment online. The active patient or selected family member can register first then pay the bill. You must visit quickpayportal Login page and enter QuickPay Code / Statement ID or Access Code, from your patient statement, then click Sign In.
quickpayportal.com login criteria:
If someone wants to pay the medical bill quickly and safely, he or she must follow the following terms and conditions:
- The payer must be of 18 years of age.
- They must have two identifiers to approve them for opening the online portal account.
- A Login name and a strong password will be required to a successful login through Quickpayportal.com.
- You must change your password if you feel that it has been leaked out or stolen by someone by quickly accessing the Quickpayportal.com security setting.
In order to use Patient Portal you must have –
- A personal computer with an Internet browser that has 128-bit encryption enabled and configured to accept cookies (e.g., Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Safari, or Firefox; Internet Explorer 6 may not allow you to view some materials, such as test results);
- Internet access, a valid email account, software to receive and read email messages, and spam filters set to accept email from quickpayportal.com domain.
QuickPayPortal Login by using Quickpay Code, Statement Id:
- Open your web browser and type the address https://www.quickpayportal.com.
- A new payer will have to register oneself by clicking on the Signup button.
- Enter the required details as asked.
- After successful registration, you will get Quick pay code or Access code of 15 digits.
- Now, Click on the Login button.
- And, enter the Quick Pay Code that you have got after registering yourself through the portal.
- As soon as you enter 15 digit codes in the text box you’ll be redirected to the medical bill payment page.
- You can now pay your bill using your Credit Card or Debit card as the Quickpay portal is safe and secure, hence you can use your credit or debit card for paying the bill online.
- If you have forgotten Quickpay portal password, then click ‘Forgot your Password’, enter your email address to request a password reset email.
Method to Pay Medical Bill @ QuickpayPortal.com
When you will have successful registered / Sign in to Athena Quick Pay portal, you can see the option to make payment of your bill received from AthenaHealth Services. You can use Credit Card, Bank draft during payment of the bill using Access Code or Statement ID. QuickPayPortal.com also accept the personal Checking account (Electric Debit). Please make sure about to pay your the bill while using electric debit, add your correct account number, name and card number and Bank Routing Number to complete the payment.
You can access the quickpayportal.com on your mobile device. Quickpay portal is now available on Mobile devices. Use the website to proceed with payments on mobile.
Quickpayportal Contact No. & Important Links:
Dial 911 in the case of a medical emergency.
quickpayportal.com login to Pay your medical bill.
www.athenahealth.com – AthenaHealth Official website
What is the Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal (quickpayportal.com) is an online service that provides patients secure access to their health information. Different types of facility & features are available on the portal at your practice’s discretion, including the ability to send messages to your health care providers, schedule appointments, and pay bills online.
Any patient of Athenahealth may be eligible to register and use the patient portal. If you are authorized, a family access account can be created that will allow accessing selected family members’ health information.